Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Veere Grennay Collection

I have to admit that I have recently been a little obsessed with the work of London designer, Veere Grenney who was a former director for Colefax and Fowler before starting his own design office. I love how he has taken traditional English design and freshened it up, making it feel more modern. So while recently visiting the Schumacher showroom I was delighted to see that they are carrying his  collection of printed linens and wallpapers. All of the fabrics are printed on some of the finest linen I have ever felt, which would be perfect for curtains, upholstery and walls. The color palette consists of  my favorite pale pastels and warm neutrals and charming patterns ranging from small geometrics and checks to simplified damask and floral patterns. I will definitely be incorporating these beautiful fabrics into one of my future projects. 













































5 comments:

Woodside Park said...

Those are beautiful! Graphic yet soft. Thanks for the introduction, Michael. I look forward to seeing the fabrics in person. Hope you are well and staying warm.
Cheers

Michael Hampton said...

I knew thety would be right up your alley Loi!

Cristopher Worthland said...

Thank you for sharing Michael! I look forward to checking his collection out tomorrow. I love his fresh take on traditional decor - especially the small rep patterns.
Cheers,
Cristopher Worthland

António Je. Batalha said...

Blog encantador,gostei do que vi e li,e desde já lhe dou os parabéns, também agradeço por partilhar o seu saber, se achar que merece a pena visitar o Peregrino E Servo,também se desejar faça parte dos meus amigos virtuais faça-o de maneira a que possa encontrar o seu blog,para que possa seguir também o seu blog. Paz.
António Batalha.

Unknown said...

I love those fabrics! It was great seeing you at the Design House. Your room was among the very best in the home! A phenomenal job, Michael, as always! xo Nancy at {Powell Brower Interiors}